NHS

All the latest articles and opinion pieces from Voice Britannia
voicebritannia.co.uk
@triggerit

NHS

Post by @triggerit »

Does the gov voted down mean the end of our NHS or is there something we can do about saving our greatest service?? Are the police, fire brigade, and ambulance service for sale too?? ☹️☹️☹️

Steve Smith

Re: NHS

Post by Steve Smith »

TBH, i dont know but it very much looks that way.

British society is not in a very good place atm and there is no way to fix it trusting in politicians. I genuinly think brexit case triggered the reconstruction of the UK, and covid19 has made it all 100 times worse. Class imbalance is now laid bare, and the rich are selling off the only systems which are in place to help the poor, as it doesnt effect them.

Its really depressing.

BrownDoff

Post by BrownDoff »

FWIW I believe there will remain a barebones service left when they have sold off all of the potentially profitable bits. That way they can obfuscate and claim that it's the way forwards blah blah blah.

@triggerit

Post by @triggerit »

So looks pretty much toast then is there nothing to be done until we've lost everything ☹️☹️☹️

Steve Smith

Post by Steve Smith »

@triggerit wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:58 am
So looks pretty much toast then is there nothing to be done until we've lost everything ☹️☹️☹️
The whole situation is pissing me off. I mean, we are getting to a literal point where if people dont stand up against this government they will walk all over society. My worry is that Government think people dont have a breaking point and that they can get away with lying, not realising that it's all piling up and one day will implode in epic fashion

@triggerit

Post by @triggerit »

Well I'm with you on that 😊